Terms and Conditions: The Terms and Conditions contained here in shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of this WEBSITE/COMPANY for making payments (Event technology services related fees) through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by RazorPay, through this website. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms Of Services.
- The Website/company rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of School/Institution’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by School/Institution’s with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of School/Institution.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth here in, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and the School/Institution. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and the School/Institution. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- 5. The entries in the books of Website/companyand/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of the Website/companyand/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters there in appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
- Cancellation & Refund: No cancellations are allowed once the fees are paid. Website/company will not be refunding any amount in case of Fee cancellation. In case of any queries like duplicate processing, cancellation of the admission/postponement the user shall immediately approach te Website/company with his/ her claim details. Such refund (if any) shall be effected by the Website/company via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as Website/company deems appropriate. As a rule the Website/company does not allow any refund against cancellation. Note : Transaction fees levied on transactions will not be refunded/reversed
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental there to).
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.